Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Well MB-05 with Scope

Options
  • 28-04-2009 7:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

i've an Well MB-05 with 3-9x50 Hawkee Scope set on high mounts (no bipod) - rifle is bolt action - skirmished for just a couple of hours - the rifle goes with 3x magazines that hold 25 rounds each (if i'm not mistaken)

price is *edited after small broken strap*:

170e: MB-05 with Hawkee scope
    140e: MB-05 with stock (new) scope
    190e: MB-05 with both scopes and 2 surprise gifts

anyone interested in pictures ?

*edited after small broken strap*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

any chance i could buy 1 or 2 mags off ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

i'll have a look if anyone is interested first - if not, i'll get you 1 mag maximum - hope it's cool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

piccys please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

i'll have a look if anyone is interested first - if not, i'll get you 1 mag maximum - hope it's cool

Yep one will do grand!:) dont mind waiting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

If you're putting up pictures, can you include pictures of the Hawke and stock scope? Assume its working fine? Interested in it.

• Advertisement

yeah - both are working fine - the thing is i usually use the hawkee scope - as i change rifle, i keep the original scope in the box to give something brand new when i'm selling the rifle

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/defianthero/mb05/

this is the album with the pictures - i noticed yesterday that the strap is a bit broken - the black part - so i'm taking 10e from all the prices to cover that

hope the pictures are good enough

whats it shooting at (fps)

provisionally offer 130 for the rifle with its 3 mags and the scope it comes with but you'll have to post

last time i chronoed it was shooting at 290fps

but the 130 offer is refused - apologies

:(

• Advertisement

hi sendog;

providing you could pick the magazine in galway area, and since no one seem interested in the rifle, i could sell you one mag for 25e - mint condition

[SOLD]

Advertisement