Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(Wanted) MP7

Options
  • 28-04-2009 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a mp7,,,,so anyone looking to sell one i'd be interested....I might even consider one in need of repair(depending on whats wrong with it)..
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭hairyman

I have a well R4/MP7 that needs a charger for 30euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭robust

sounds good! are you in Dublin?

Im in kildare,,,but up in dublin alot mate.

its a deal (assuming its not in bits).For 30 posted or meet up, whatever your happy with. pm me...

Works 100%,,,but the battery is flat dead,so ive no way to prove it,,,also the 50 round mag shat itself but it does come with a 190round hicap.

• Advertisement

hey hairyman, are you getting my pm to you ? for some reason im not getteing any record in my sent messages?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,005 ✭✭✭Wossack

Ive a TM one I might be tempted to shift, comes with alot of extras, but would be looking for considerably more for it then hairymans offering..

Agreed,,Lol,,they are not even in the same ball park.

Mr Robust,,,I did indeed get your PM,,,replied.

tm? what kind of spodulas ???? what kind of condition?

TM - Tokyo Marui

Mp7 with 2x50rnd mags, box of 6 MAG mid caps (100rnd iirc), dropleg holster, silencer, red dot scope, spare battery, charger + inverter... all I can think of atm. Still have boxes for everything (I think), never been skirmished, but shot a fair bit. Batteries both gone through I would say, approx 2-3 charges/discharges each (bout 1000 shots per charge)

Ballpark 250e I'd say, stuck in work so cant do too much research if thats a decent price - so I'll try and get back tonight and revise if necessary.

• Advertisement

Mr Hairyman, would you be insulted if I offered you €20 for the mp7, just to strip it down and fiddle with it?:)

Mr Wossack, any chance of a special price for me on just the mp7 and mag, battery, charger....just the basics...as much as id love all the kit, all i think could spring for is the basics for now..thanks

Unfort I wouldnt be able to shift the stuff I'd be left with I'd say, so fraid I cant split it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Wossack wrote: »
    Unfort I wouldnt be able to shift the stuff I'd be left with I'd say, so fraid I cant split it

Hi Wossack (sorry to hijack thread)
    Would possibly be interested in your MP7 package.
    Offer €200 collected.

Offer noted, but I dont think I'd let it go for so little. It'd be worth more to me then the 200e would be atm!

I'll try and get an adverts thread up by the end of the week

Fair enough!
    I will revise my offer.
    Offer €220 collected.
    Where are you based?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Second in line after Rooky offering same...(Don't you have enough gear Carl?:D;))

Second in line after Rooky offering same...(Don't you have enough gear Carl?:D;))

LOL:D!!
    It isn't possible to have too much............is it??
    I am sick HELP ME!!

thanks to both hairyman and wossack....hairyman your a gent.
    mods this thread can be closed now......

Don't close this thread yet!! Please.;)
    We are awaiting an answer on the TM MP7.:rolleyes:
    Ta very much:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

dont and wont step on anyones toes but when ye are finished dealing I have a TM MP7 unused for sale-also for CBQ an RZ SCORPION and CAW
    singleshot M73 launcher - all unused as I am only skirmishing outdoors - will post prices when ye are done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,090 ✭✭✭moggser

well if you set up your on thread and post the pictures i might make a offer on something but not in ere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Dont know if you are all done but I butt in on anyone elses deal -got for sale (brand new) cos I am only skirmishing outdoors aTM MP7, anRZ SCORPION and a CAW SINGLE SHOT GRENADE LAUNCHER - will post a new thread tomorrow with prices if anyone is still interested.:confused:

Hi Rooky, Anders etc

Dont want to spoil this lads thread, I'll set up my own over the weekend and continue from there - I'll c&p your offers into it, but fraid I'll be looking for 250 minimum. Think you'll agree its a fair price considering whats included (details + pics to follow in that thread). Have original packing for everything, just trying to find the ever-elusive extra 50rnd mag :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭(F.L.) Anders

Sorry to one and all, I didn't intend to spoil the thread...

Ooooops!
    Certainly not here to annoy anyone!
    Just wanted to make sure I was the first in consideration for the MP7.:)

OK I would really like to sort this asap!
    I will offer the asking price of €250.;)
    Please PM me details if this acceptable.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    OK I would really like to sort this asap!
    I will offer the asking price of €250.;)
    Please PM me details if this acceptable.

Offer accepted, PM'd

Advertisement