Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest/Bestest/Valuest hairdresser in Portarlington

Options
  • 27-04-2009 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭

Hey, THe girlfriend is looking to get her hair cut soon somewhere local. Can anyway recommend the best hairdresser with respect to value in Portarlington. Any feedback is welcome, thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

well,

I know my woman goes to edward scissorhands, its in the car park down by the supermarket in the centre of the town, i dont anything about prices she never tells me maybe thats a good thing though, shes says she always has a good laugh there with your man that owns it, you could try there lad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

i always go to the hairdressers on main street. it used to be "styles ahead" but now its angelas and its black and white and opposite the good year chinese. its a really good hairdressers and reasonable rates and i find the staff are very decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭budhabob

Thanks for the advice, i'll pass it on

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Minxie123

Have to say wasn't overly impressed with Scissor Hands. It was about 50 quid for a wash trim and blow dry. Reckon I'll be giving Angelas a go next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,840 ✭✭✭budhabob

Well herself went to angelas i think and was well impressed with the service and cost.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Ruby-J

yeh theyre really nice in there and i have to admit they keep their prices reasonable. Glad she had a good experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭2funki4wheelz

I go to Mandika, it used to be run by a guy called Peter and it was bought over it's a nice lady called Jackie and she has given me the hairstyle I've been describing to salons for years and only getting now!!
    Was doing a 10% off recession-buster colour deal lately too I think, so really good value.

Advertisement