Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreskin piercing advice

Options
  • 27-04-2009 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey all,

I would like to get my foreskin pierced (too chicked for prince albert atm!), and I've one or two questions I was hoping someone here might be able to help with.

Firstly, does the stretchiness of the foreskin matter alot? Basically, mine doesn't go all the way down the helmet. So i was wondering does it need to for the procedure to take place?

And, the location of the piercing, topside or downside? Does it matter? Thinking it might get messy when I go to pee?!?!?

Ok, well, I welcome any advice at all!!!!

Thanks a million!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

A PA isn't as bad as you would think, it only goes through a thin piece of tissue. A foreskin piercing would be a waste of time and money specially if your skin is tight, may cause discomfort

• Registered Users Posts: 34 djvext

Thanks for the post, ok I'll investigate the PA more then.

A bit upset to hear that the foreskin could be a waste of time and uncomfortable. As bizarre as it sounds, I think there are exercises one can do in order to increase the stretchiness!

Damn, now i need to think about it more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

OW ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

1 question why

I have a PA question now.

Does the foreskin have to roll all the way down for a PA or can the PA go through the foreskin? I suppose this doesn't make sense to those with a stretchy one. I'm looking at a few pics and it looks like it doesn't go through the foreskin.

The more I think about it, my tool is starting to annoy me!! haha!!!!

• Advertisement

1 question why

Its interesting and I suppose a little exciting..... different.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭KylieWyley

djvext wrote: »

so is going for a skydive but that doesn't involve getting a sharp needle stuck through your mickey :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Well you're in the wrong forum then KylieWyley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

This is the PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS forum, not the waah waah why god why forum. Change the record, will ye?

Edit: Beaten!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

fair enough to each his own

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

The piercer
    "rolls" the foreskin down then pierces.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Gauge wrote: »
    This is the PIERCINGS AND TATTOOS forum, not the waah waah why god why forum. Change the record, will ye?

Edit: Beaten!

KylieWiley only said '1 question why'... stop makin a mountain out of a mole hill.. i was wondering the same thing because i'd never be able 2 stick a needle thru my manhood but if he wants 2 all the power 2 him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

KylieWiley only said '1 question why'... stop makin a mountain out of a mole hill.. i was wondering the same thing because i'd never be able 2 stick a needle thru my manhood but if he wants 2 all the power 2 him
    It is a piercing and tattoo forum....The why dgod why question is stupid...He wants to know because he wants to get it pierced. Fairly obvious if you ask me

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Any more "why would you do that?" posts => Infraction for the poster. First + last warning!!!

Can't really comment on the foreskin bit, as I'm without one, but a foreskin piercing to my mind would be wasting your time and money! Due to the skin moving so much etc... it'd be constantly getting aggrivated and would probably end up rejecting.

A PA isn't as bad or sore as you'd imagine, unless you've the pain threshold of a 3 year old. It would NOT pass through the foreskin, which, as Raze said, would be pulled back to perform the piercing. If your foreskin doesn't fully retract, you have other problems, which you should probably discuss with your GP.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Baz.Damos right.This is the tattoo and piercing forum.Its a bit stupid to ask someone in a tattoo/piercing forum why they want something done.
    There doesnt have to be a reason for getting any body mod done.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

djvext, hope you don't mind taking advice from a chick about this but i've done some research into this stuff (nothing kinky, i'm a mom of 2 boys ;)) and you really shouldn't use stretching excercises to pull the foreskin back as you could cause tiny tears which will actually make the condition worse.

chances are you need circumcision, your gp will be able to advise you as to that but you do kind of need to get it seen to.

as for the 'why oh why?' brigade... what are you even doing on a tattoo and piercing forum if you don't understand why someone would want any paticular tattoo or piercing?

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, looks like I'm in trouble here, will have to visit my gp unfortunately. Always knew there was something a little "off" with my fireman sam.

Not feeling the happiest right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

you'll be fine, it's easy to fix and you'll be better off when it is.

and you can get that PA to celebrate :D

PinkTulips wrote: »
    you'll be fine, it's easy to fix and you'll be better off when it is.

and you can get that PA to celebrate :D

cheers for the encouragement!

hell yeah, if I'm gonna have to get something snipped off, I'd have to replace it with something else!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,450 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Just asking out of curiousity, If you have a PA, when you pee, does it come out of 2 holes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Unfortunatly yes. Only a slight dribble, which gets better with practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, looks like I'm in trouble here, will have to visit my gp unfortunately. Always knew there was something a little "off" with my fireman sam.

Not feeling the happiest right now.

dont worry about it, if they dont need to cut it off they wont. in some cases steroid cream can help stretch it out. good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 tippboi87

where in limerick can i get a PA done? does danny bullmans do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭earleuginedoyle

a friend of mine got his done in that place in foxes bow... i was a little doubtful about the place myself but his healed up perfectly and i was in there myself last week getting my tragus done nd they were extremely professional and clean, very happy with them

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Hate to be a moan about this.. but im i the only one that hated the pa? I mean the sprinkler effect it cause.. i know one or two who have had it stretched and now have to sit every time to use the toilet. I suppose its personal preference. Go Apadravya all the way!!! :) Look into that before you get a pa.. from personal experience and feed back it is much better :) Im only adding this as sometimes i get the feeling that some people think this is the only kind of penis piercing. But it is down to personal choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

i know one or two who have had it stretched and now have to sit every time to use the toilet. .

jesus. how ever do they put up with that...?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

yea it does seem over the top. now that ive sobered. but i haev been the victim of the pa spray over the year myself. but tis a once in a blue moon occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

yea it does seem over the top. now that ive sobered. but i haev been the victim of the pa spray over the year myself. but tis a once in a blue moon occasion
    Hate it when that happens. Thats why I prefer to sit. Less cleanup, and or embarrassment

Advertisement