Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FOR SALE] Desert Eagle

Options
  • 27-04-2009 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭

desert eagle with 2x magazines, home-made holster and a couple extra surprise gifts

a bit of use but not much - barely skirmished

130e

- pictures uploaded tomorrow if any one is interested
    - galway area
    - add 17e if shipping needed (paypal payment in full only)

reason for selling ? hi-capa on my way :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

What brand is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Gas or Co2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beano555

Offering €100.
    Pending: Is it TM HardKick, Chrome Colour, Condition is decient.
    Can pick up for the Galway area most weekends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

it's not TM but i wouldn't know by heart the brand now

it's gas pistol and it's not chrome - condition is good (not completely mint but good condition)

skirmished just a couple of times so with 2x magazines there won't be a price drop given a magazine costs 40e

i got home very late last night so i'll take pictures and upload tomorrow first thing in the morning

thanx for looking

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff298/defianthero/mb05/de/

this are the pictures - i noticed a few scratches on 1 side of the device so i'm taking 10e to cover that - hope the pictures are ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Offer 110 depending on if its hard kick and viewing.

hi dcukhunter - i can show during the weekend in galway area - but the prince won't be dropped to 110e - apologies - it stays at 120e

No probs I can but try :D. I wont decide anything untill I see it but if you get another sale take it. When will you be around Galway or I can go out to Athenry if you want.

i know - friday i finish at 1pm - i'd say 15min to pass the traffic and i can meet you anywhere in galway - just need to let me know before 6pm this evening as i don't have internet at home (so i can bring the device in the car) - so that will be (give or take) the last time i will be checking my emails at my friend's before i head back home

if not, saturday all day would be ok too anywhere between athenry or galway - not much of a difference

*to moderators* was anything deleted ?

• Advertisement

Sent a PM with ph no and details for a viewing.

[SOLD]

Advertisement