Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

May Bank Hol

Options
  • 27-04-2009 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey im heading to either sligo or donegal this may bank holiday. Is anyone looking for a bud to travel with? ive got all the gear so can go to any of the spots. looking to head from dublin on friday afteroon or eve. if you wanna car pool gimme a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Hey,

IL livin up that part of the world and need a surf buddy next weekend if your interested. Sorry i cant keep you company in the car on your drive here but you can tell me all about it when ya get here!! ha ha

Have you decided where your going?? Im in Strandhill but usually co to Bundoran(home) or to streedagh.

Frag

Swish.................

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Lilian

Hey surfilicious ,

I have sent my application by PM , regarding the destination I don't know which one is the best this week end but Bundoran is a really good spot , I like rossnowlagh for the beach and the fact that you can park your car on the beach , it is so handy and cool , but he waves are smaller than Bundoran.

Advertisement