Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car boot sale in Nenagh

Options
  • 27-04-2009 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I hope this is okay and it looks like there are other similar posts. (If not acceptable, please let me know if there is a manner in which this post can be modified so it is.)

There will be a car boot sale at Nenagh Rugby Club(Thurles Road, Nenagh) on Saturday the 6th of June, 2009 with an 11 am start. This is in aid of St. Mary's No. 2 National School. The gates open at 10 am for set up. Cars are €10, car and trailer is €15 and vans are €20--NO FOOD/DRINK vans. (The Parents Association will be hosting refreshment stalls.) Bric-a-brac, toys, household items, clothing, books, magazines, cds, plants and too many items to mention will be on offer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 martinroll

Hi, I have a car load of stuff to sell and just want to make sure your event is still on...

Cheers, Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

Exactly where is it on the Thurles road?
    Regards.
    Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Car_boot_Sale

It is at the Rugby Club on the Thurles Road just on the outskirts of Nenagh.

Yes, the carboot sale is still scheduled for tomorrow from 11-5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭enfield

I went to the car boot and it was really good. I thought there would not be many stalls but there were and prices were very reasonable. It was a friendly atmosphere and I got a few bargains as did the wife. I hope they do it again as I would definitely attend. The idea of having a car-boot on a Saturday is a very good one as it does not clash with other car-boots and those who attend the Sunday car-boots can then sell on both days.
    Well done whoever organized it. Lets have more.
    Regards.
    Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Car_boot_Sale

It was a pity about the weather but it was a good carboot sale while it lasted. Glad you enjoyed it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement