Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nearly time for the truth and no more nasa lies

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Ive done my research, I still have about 6000 years to catch up on;)

Am you all do know that flying saucers have been recorded throughout history. I'm jjust saying.

NASA is a system to keep our brains hostage of what exists out there. They always say at the end of their "shoe facts"

afterall we could be the only ones

You have all been decepted :P

Never A Straight Answer.

Ding dong. I think its time NASA, to tell us whats in the cornflakes. It's too orange too me. Why.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭eddyc

So some chap in a youtube video claims we were visited by extraterrestrials and now NASA has to respond to that, really?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

I read once that a flying craft landed in Ireland in 1000AD.It took off fairly lively after lads started throwing their spears at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I read once that a flying craft landed in Ireland in 1000AD.It took off fairly lively after lads started throwing their spears at it.

It's true...I saw it on Youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

What's with all the crap on this forum lately? Paranoia and conspiracys are that way
    >

• Advertisement

What i find interesting is that people who believe in ghosts shun people who believe in Aliens.

I think that there is more of a chance at proving life then proving death .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

What i find interesting is that people who believe in ghosts shun people who believe in Aliens.

I think that there is more of a chance at proving life then proving death .

Actually I tend to agree, that's not what I was referring to!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭alic

I never understood why they kept Aliens secret, I mean, A government turns around and says Yes, Aliens exist.

What happens then. Its not lie we can travel to visit them, its not like as soon as they are declared as being real they invade, the worst that will happen is that Boards - Paranormal section will get flooded.

Alic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

alic wrote: »
    the worst that will happen is that Boards - Paranormal section will get flooded.
    Maybe the aliens will get their own accounts on boards. Maybe they already have...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Blue_Arsed_Fly

I never understood why they kept Aliens secret, I mean, A government turns around and says Yes, Aliens exist.

What happens then. Its not lie we can travel to visit them, its not like as soon as they are declared as being real they invade, the worst that will happen is that Boards - Paranormal section will get flooded.

Alic

Or maybe they're already here?

Mwahahahahahaaaaa!

• Advertisement

Alic

No point telling a blind man, what a seeing man can see, the blind man will want to know more of what he can't see...

Its called short sightness, 99% of us wepeople dont know anything about our planet, us and everything around us.

Tell them aliens exists, and expect society to crumble as we know it;)
    Buuuuuuuut why on earth would that happen.

Mama whos runnning the planet, ALIENS:p

Thats it i'm telling you, thats why NASA wont tell you, you wouldnt believe it and im telling you more than they will ever tell you. Cus if they tell you, you will be like, but mammy why are they running our planet, and why isn't NASA telling the truth mama. Shhh child go out and play or watch t.v. But why? Your too young sonny.

You get the hiaechry of the universse, we are infants in this football game. Think of NASA they dont want to tell thier little brothers and sisters (wepeople) what mommy and Daddy know.

Not only is their life out there, but there is interdimensional beings, that fly in the 4th like some of us already I've met some in the fith here on earth. We can go 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th. The 10th and 11th is something that we just cannont comprehend, closer to just uncomprehension.

We have 5th and 6th dimension masters playing our existence for all sorts of reasons...

You will all go this is nuts.

My answer is, thats why NASA wont tell you, none of you understand. Of course I will say dont believe me. Tell me I'm nuts. I will be glad you said I was.

Cus I know you will walk away having a different attitude of this world:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

mysterious wrote: »
    You will all go this is nuts.

This is nuts.

bigeasyeah wrote: »

Maybe it did happen, but then again this reality is run by the people who are the ones, we tend admit as fantasy.

But who runs your world?

Certainly not you, or anyone you know.

But someone does, but who?

UFOs have been recorded in many ancient civilzations. Society is controlled by the illuminati, and the illuminati run our retarded school system, and indoctinate/brainwash yes no reality and this existing and this doesnt exist THE BIBLE. So you live an illunsionist reality.

Thats why you laugh at your own comments, cus its not transcripted in our school books. The education system keeps us like drones to this world.

Zillah wrote: »
    This is nuts.

Thank you, something you never heard before.

Thats your left brain responding to something the left brain never retained from 2 to 24 from the education system. This pattern tells your logic "this does not register with my reality" you then assume its' fantasy.

Ta da..

I love your reply though;) You wouldnt even be able to know why though.

Zillah wrote: »
    This is nuts.

Thats why NASA wont tell you:D

It's nuts as is the universe. Go on youtube, and typethis in

How big is the universe, just do that can you please?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

Thats why NASA wont tell you:D

It's nuts as is the universe. Go on youtube, and typethis in

How big is the universe, just do that can you please?
    I dont feel its up to NASA to say anything!? there can't answer what questions, they dont understand as of yet!!

you dont answer questions, that you have answers for....

NASA knows enough to tell the people enough.

But chaos follows, its not the plan, if it was told there would be more chaos. I dont know you either accept it, or people begin to do some research

And yes that means changing your reality now.
    I.e Turning off rock music, scrubs, ****e, crap, bull****, news, newspapers, stop eating junk food, stop drinking, stop listening to leaders and the power system.
    This power system is controlled by people you do not need to know. Some call them satanic, some call them the illuminati. I call them entities with egos. They are like spoilt children who want all their toys and if it means enslaving you then that's the purpose. If you can understand this point about power, then thats the bottom line point on power. Along with power you have decpetion. Both work wonderfully together. If you understand this, your on your way to be aware and filled with self empowerment.

You are responisble for your own doing and your own creation. if you want to find answer's, you must look yourself for what you seek. iF want truth, find outyourself by yourself. If you don't know the unknown dive into the deepest end. People are still behaving like sheep demanding proof. It's time to grow up now all of you. Get out and find out yourself. Stop depending on NASA and other people.

I did it.

You can now.

Ive already proven there is no point in me telling you. Infact its not my position to tell you. To a certain degree anyway people who know are not in position yet to tell you anything. It's undermining you already. The satanic system rules your world at present (no satanic people are not good or bad they just want your power) Because we human beings still have not faced ourselves and our demons tha play havok with our reallity on this planet. Why do they do this, we let them. Why do NASA not reveal anything. We let them. Why do we not look for anything, cus we allow other people to look. Where is self responsiblity, self respect and self empowerment.

Knowledge for the most part goes like a pyramid system. The ones on the bottom know little and the ones on top know all. The ones on the bottom have to work they way up the maturity level. Humanity is still on the bottom, you aint gonna know the answers you seek, just sitting on a screen asking another person to spill the beans lol... Seriously wake up to the universe of all that is and not just earth. Earth is kinda garten folks.

I doubt any of you are ready. Really. So the ones who do know more than me will tell you when its nessecary.

Earth is for learning and experience, just go with it. But most importantly turn off the T.V...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

its very hard for me to understand your reply!? or even answer...:D.

NASA have given us lots of info.
    many of us long for contact with the divine and aliens are a way of coming to terms with the conflict between science and religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Tom is that you?

jonbravo wrote: »
    its very hard for me to understand your reply!? or even answer...:D.

NASA have given us lots of info.
    many of us long for contact with the divine and aliens are a way of coming to terms with the conflict between science and religion.

Well if you dont understand, your not meant too. Some just wont and you just have to accept that. Just the way I dont understand why people pay millions to soccor players each week.

The conflict, is bascially, person A and person B to overpower each other. The people wrote a story about it. Thats called the bible. They fought long before your here and they still are fighting. To the point that all humanity are fighting over it.

The contast between religion and science was put there, so you wouldn't realise that you are actually the creator yourself and that you are god.

I get the ye hoo crap from these beings, they are no more powerful than you or I. They are just more evolved by a million years and using humankind as soap opera, the same way we watch people fighting on coronation street.

NASA tell you christmas carols, in other words jack ****.

• Advertisement

Jim wrote: »
    Tom is that you?

Whos tom?:P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSh30EMsaUA&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Here is a video, on your "mortgage i aka worhship money fill my purse baby"

Welcome to the illusion of the matrix.I have gone through what this man has gone through, almost identical

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Take a sheet of tin-foil....

Take a sheet of tin-foil....

Our educations specifically states what we should use tin foil for, its to cover food to keep fresh and help cook roasts.

See this is your world as been told by the gods and your teachers. You now bow to it i say:D Your only reality.

Thats why human beings say stupid things, once they see something said outside of the education system, like planet, space, aliens, dimensions, life forms, enlightenment, galaxy. They fear the unknown so your reaction is the classic.:) Hope this helps. I genuinely mean so.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭okioffice84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSh30EMsaUA&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

Here is a video, on your "mortgage i aka worhship money fill my purse baby"

Welcome to the illusion of the matrix.I have gone through what this man has gone through, almost identical

Let me just paraphrase this guy (on youtube): "We live in a reality swamped by magnetic frequencies/resonances of the fully developed reality perception that they've (the Illuminati) have created for us"
    Sorry, but that is what I'd describe as white noise, i.e. absolute meaningless waffle but mixed with slivers of truth which make it just slightly plausible.

Whatever you're into I suppose... ( and yes, I have been brainwashed)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

In an infinite universe, the probably of other intelligent beings existing somewhere approaches one.

Then there's the Douglas Adams approach in saying that there isn't life in the universe and we don't even exist because any fixed number of intelligent beings divided into infinity is so close to zero that you may as well say it is zero.

Or something along those lines anyway.

Let me just paraphrase this guy (on youtube): "We live in a reality swamped by magnetic frequencies/resonances of the fully developed reality perception that they've (the Illuminati) have created for us"
    Sorry, but that is what I'd describe as white noise, i.e. absolute meaningless waffle but mixed with slivers of truth which make it just slightly plausible.

Whatever you're into I suppose... ( and yes, I have been brainwashed)

Of course:D Its all meaningless I will be so kind and polictically correct when I say this, humanity is in a trance state. Sublimil messages, bombardment of advertising foods, colours, pictures, videos, movies, news, movies, war, relgion, television, money, etc etc.

Thar is then your reality.

Sooooooo of corse your going to dismiss is, Hollywood is real sure.

What advantage would the guy be doing to wafle. I can understand clearly what hes saying. Because im aware of reality. and aware of this ilusionist reality that we live in. Its your responsibility to become aware, no one can help you see or wake you up Its you having to face who you are and what makes you who you are.

So far its seems everyone wants to be like everyone else and worship sun shinging out of our leaders. Obamasays boo we go ahhhhhhhhh. its comical.:D

Instread of looking at this virtual reality a system that control us like drons. Look at ourselves in the mirrors and ask oursleves what is my purpose other than be a carbon copy of every man, woman and child in this estate of 500 ppl. It seems we are all in a society slave to a money system. Some people cant see the obvious. When noney falls, we fall, a material reality, and we all we all fall.

May I pray to god you will all see how embarresing it is to be a slave to money when money beomces scarce we will fight over it. PAPER.... we pay to live on this planet. tis madness.

Advertisement