Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

haunted area you should check out

Options
  • 26-04-2009 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

there is a place called glenbower,on the clonmel to kilkenny main road a couple of miles outside a small village called grangemockler...this place is seriously haunted...my gf lives in the village and i have to pass through this creepy place on my way...i only get creeped out at night passin it...u get an eeerie feelin at that time...its a heavy wooded area,its got many stories from locals as well,me nd my gf were passing through one late night last year,as we were heading up the hill this tall dark shadow stood in the middle of the road,we only saw it at the last minute,i had to swerve to avoid it and hit the brakes..we turned straight around and it was gone,cars flashed us as we continued..soon enough just a few hundred yards ahead there it was again...we looked at each other in horror and floored it home...this is a place you should check out,the woods espically as that is the most haunted and there is walk ways you can take...i hate goin through that place
    p.s. go at night through the woods as that is the most likely time of anything happening

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭john 08

mark09 wrote: »
    p.s. go at night through the woods as that is the most likely time of anything happening
    why would it happen at night ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

If you beleive in this stuff and evil spirits, they work in the cover of darkness. That is when they are most active/powerful.

Theres a place kinda like that near my fiances home just outside of oxford. He lives in a tiny village in the oxfordshire country side. There is this one road about a ten minute walk from the house that creeps evryone out. There is one road there that stops cars and ipods and everything. Any car that drives down it stalls and wont start again, you push it 100 yards further down the road, and it magically starts up again, but for the 100 yards in between it wont budge. You dont see anyone driving that way anymore, it happens every time. Also when he walks down with a fully charged ipod, the ipod dies for 100 yards, and after that works like nothing happned.

During the day its ok, but at night it seriously creeps me out. I'm not scared of stuff like that, but i get some seriously nasty vibes on that side of the village.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mark09

there is a holy statue placed in the middle of all this 2,i dnt kno if it der for a reason...but its the only place that freaks me out,i dont normally believe in anything like that or im not sceptical

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Cool story, I'm gonna add it to paranormal.ie if thats cool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 mark09

go 4 it m8,true story.....i know some people made up stuff,but this is def not one

• Advertisement
Advertisement