Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAA secondary schools in south Dublin

Options
  • 26-04-2009 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know secondary schools near UCD which are academic but where hurling and football are the dominant sports?

I need to find a school for the PGDE hours but I'm finding the above sporting-academic mix elusive.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Colasite Eoin is one of the top football schools in Ireland. Located about 10 minutes from ucd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,420 ✭✭✭Dionysus

Thanks, Delta. Coláiste Eoin and Coláiste Iosagáin were/are the only two I could/can think of. I was/am struggling after that. Fortunately in my two interviews yesterday with rugby mad schools the four interviewers didn't ask me about my sports (I only have GAA on my cv). I was slightly concerned as their respective school websites were basically rugby websites!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Clonkeen College, Oatlands and Benildus would be other GAA oriented schools

Advertisement