Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] TM G17 Mag Screw

Options
  • 26-04-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

Opened up one of my mags to oil the O-rings and the threads on one of the long screws that hold the base plate on are shot.

Does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell or can anyone even tell me where I can get one.

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

Anyone know where I could get one of these.. Cheers..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

if you can give me the size, length X diameter across the threads or better still send me the old one i may be able to get or make one for you
    i am very surpirised that the screw threads have stripped on the screw, it is more normal for the threads in the alloy body to go instead
    any way i am willing to try and help if i can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭budda15c

DeBurca wrote: »
    if you can give me the size, length X diameter across the threads or better still send me the old one i may be able to get or make one for you
    i am very surpirised that the screw threads have stripped on the screw, it is more normal for the threads in the alloy body to go instead
    any way i am willing to try and help if i can

Cheers for the offer man. Will have a look at it tomorrow when I get home and get back to ya.

Advertisement