Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Paranormal Talk show on local radio

Options
  • 26-04-2009 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭

We're delighted to announce the first ever Paranormal Talk show on Irish commercial radio which will start on May 7th on KCLR 96 FM. If you aren't in the area, fear not as theres a web stream.

The show - called The UnExplained - will be hosted by Cormac and Danny from LeinsterParanormal and the first one will air on Thursday, May 7th from 9-10 pm gmt.. We'll have more info when we get it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

iamhunted wrote: »
    We're delighted to announce the first ever Paranormal Talk show on Irish commercial radio which will start on May 7th on KCLR 96 FM. If you aren't in the area, fear not as theres a web stream.

The show - called The UnExplained - will be hosted by Cormac and Danny from LeinsterParanormal and the first one will air on Thursday, May 7th from 9-10 pm gmt.. We'll have more info when we get it.
    lads..well done....and like the name.
    come on iamhunted, what can we look forward 2!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

The show is on for a 6 week trial period, all depending on how much listener interaction we get via txt and email, especially through the first few show - so please spread the word and if anyone listens in then send a txt or mail.

The general outline will be as so:

Every show will have a main topic of conversation where we'll invite listeners to let us know what they think.

There'll be local news on the Irish and international paranormal scene where we'll be having a few quick chats with research groups throughout ireland and the UK.

We'll be taking one commonly mistaken paranormal theory per week and discussing it (effects of emf, for example, sleep paralysis etc etc)

We'll have a competition running where one listener will join us on an investigation and discuss it live on the show on the 6th show. ive heard talk of KCLR running a live stream from the investigation as well.

Interview wise we have scheduled some interviews with people from three of the main UK, American and International research teams from Living TV and Sci-Fi (no prizes for guessing who they are) plus theres others like ex Damned drummer Rat Scabies who is now a Grail Hunter.

Obviously we'd like to get a few Irish teams up for interviews as well. They arent the only interviews - theres one or two with Irish TV personalies I dont want to mention yet as we havent pinned down the dates at the minute.

It will be a bit of craic and hopefully if listeners like it they'll spread the word as though its local radio, anyone can listen from anywhere with the webstream.

Personally, Ive no idea how this is going to go down, but if anyone is into the paranormal, at least check out the first few shows to see if ye's like it! If it fails cus its crap thats grand, but it would be sadder if it was good but no-one bothered tuning in.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Nice lads, i look forward to listening! Best of luck with it, I'll pass the word around about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,700 ✭✭✭✭holly1

Best of luck lads,looking forward and will spread the news and txt in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Great news and good luck.Ill be checking it out on the web

• Advertisement

nice one. I will openly admit - Im crapping meself already

unexplained2.jpg

Best of luck guys .

theres a one-stop-shop minisite up at http://www.leinsterparanormal.com/unexplained

starting thursday night. There's even a radio advert.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

Sounds good! I'll be listening. =]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 [IPIC]Darkghost

Sound ill be listening in lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Im crapping myself,,,,,,,lol

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

dont forget Guys 9 pm

Advertisement