Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Flights Online?? Help!

Options
  • 26-04-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

OK here is my issue, I am planning on going to Australia for a few months over the summer and I want to stop off in Thailand for a few weeks. I can get flights from ebookers for €750 but that's only stopping in Thailand for like 6hours. When I went to a travel agents the same dates/airline costs €1200 for stopping in Thailand for 3weeks.
    Is there any site where I can enter multi trips??? Mods feel free to move if its in the wrong place. Thanks:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

There are stickies in the Travel&Holidays forum that has a list of helpful sites.

Since it's a bargain alert request, i'll try and help. If you get to Rome on june 2nd or 9th you can get a one-way fare to Bangkok for €19

• Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭FrCrilly

I often find wikipedia useful for examining all possible flying route options. It's information tends to be unbiased (towards the interests of travel agents commissions or airport authorities). It can tell you how many airports a city has, who flies to and from each (& where) and so can help you to shop around directly for the best value for money flights. Check out below Bangkok airport link and maybe see how many flight connections you can make from Europe and then on to Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suvarnabhumi_International_Airport

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 ImFeelingLucky

Cheers, will look into both suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

my mate booked with quantas, stopping of in thailand for 2 weeks, then on to oz. They have a really handy website too

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

Try skyscanner.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement