Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overhead Projector hire for wall mural

Options
  • 26-04-2009 10:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Hi there

I am wanting to transfer a picture via transparency on an Overhead Projector onto a wall so I can make a mural...does anyone know the cost involved in hiring a Overhead Projector and if there is anywhere in Citywest/ Tallaght/Clondalkin that hires them? TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Gee, you're not having much luck with this are you?

I have an old overhead projector, that was working great the last time I used it (2 years ago!). I'll be back home for the week-end and I'll dig it out. It's nothing fancy but works grand. I'll lend it to you for a month, and I'll only charge you something "arty & original", be it a sketch, a drawing, a print (make me an offer :) ).

I'll post again after I've checked it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

hi, if its only small projects your doing i would suggest buying this one in argos... its not to hitec but it wuld prop do for what you want... the cataloge num is 2671028 n its only €87.00.. saves you having to hire and you'll have it again..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

aingeal croi - dug out the old overhead, and it lights up great! Bit dusty, and very basic. Let me know if you're still looking for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 IreneBelle

Hello!!

I'm managing a show coming up in Dublin in September and we are trying to get our hands on 6 ( i know a lot!) old overhead projectors. We're looking to acquire them, not borrow, as we plan to turn them into a wonderful lighting tool for the show.

We're based in Celbridge Co. Kildare, but can pick up anywhere in the pale or possibly beyond if needs be.

We can offer you tickets to the show in Sept in return.
    If you'd like to see some of the work we've done before to give you an idea of what you'd be donating to:
    http://www.theperformancecorporation.com

I'd appreciate any suggestions or help I can get!!

Advertisement