Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banking 365 - BOI

Options
  • 25-04-2009 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭

Anybody having an issue logging in to Banking 365. Just tried it and am getting this error after I key in my details - "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
    Alternatively, if you would like to access your accounts via 365 phone please call:" Tks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

coxy123 wrote: »
    Anybody having an issue logging in to Banking 365. Just tried it and am getting this error after I key in my details - "We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.
    Alternatively, if you would like to access your accounts via 365 phone please call:" Tks.
    Every time, golden circle bastards!.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

They ran out of money.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Banking 364 so.

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

Good to know it's not just me!Tried also the phone banking and that's gone too!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Give me your details and I'll try it for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Quick.... get to the ATM's and empty your accounts beofre they go under!! :p

The server that checks your balance before giving you the cash is down, or the banksters have put their last drinks tab on your account!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

just to let you know that BOI laser transactions from my shop were the same so I rang up to be told server down and it will affect anything BOI related except their visa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

try the government

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

You'd think that they'd be able to fire up an out of service notice or something before logging in!

You'd think that they'd be able to fire up an out of service notice or something before logging in!

They can if it's their own network/server that's down but not others.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement