Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best afternoon in a long time!

Options
  • 25-04-2009 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

So I was a stressed little ball of mud today, three people had let me down as regards a project we're doing, I'm totally broke and work isn't bringing in the sponds like it used to :(

So to cheer myself up, I went to visit my two nephews who are four and two,

We ended up taking a bucket and spade apiece and moving pebbles from one large pile and making another one while belting out the Bob the Builder theme tune

The four year old christened the new mound 'fred' and kept up a running commentary on how big he was getting and what he was thinking and how he'd love some juice and bickies :pac:

I took them in and we had juice and brown (choccie) biscuits, While we were having our snack the two year old made me pretend to be on the phone to him while he told me all about fred!

I'm now in cracking form, my faith in humanity restored and I just thought I'd share my happy day with everyone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I blame the ref. He ruined that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Thank you ref then:D
    Great come back.:cool: Now i feel happy:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

brilliant stuff, your post even cheered me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Sounds to me they used you for cheap labour and then extorted drink and food out of you.

Advertisement