Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Question Will Be Popped Very Soon

Options
  • 24-04-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭

Yay I'm going on holidays with my better half and I'll have a question to ask her! I plan on asking her down at the river near her home late in the evening. I don't know which day exactly, I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Rather than get her an engagement ring that perhaps she wouldn't like (and it's old fashioned for the man to choose anyway), I bought this ring for the occasion and she can choose an engagement ring at a later date.

My apologies for the quality of the pic, I'll pop a better one up once it's on her finger.

3472045930_eb9be16981_o.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That ring is beautiful! Good luck with the proposal, it sounds so romantic, I'm sure she'll say yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Thanks Toots.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Aw how sweet! Good luck with the proposal!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

Great idea!! Good on ya and that ring is lovely... she'll be able to wear it on her right hand afterwards!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

She said Yes folks. Woo Hoo!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Congratulations. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭hunnymonster

congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭bensoneb

Congratulations to you and your bride to be:) Enjoy this wonderful time together planning your special day.

Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Congrats

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Many congratulations and every best wish for your future :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 kittykat84

congrats.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭stainluss

good luck with it:D

Advertisement