Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why did Google change around Adwords?

Options
  • 24-04-2009 10:01pm

I have been reading online that Google love hiding information - I don't quite understand this, can someone fill me in on this?

Basically, Adwords is now different, they have replace "Average monthly Search Results" and replaced it with "Global Average Search Results" which is a bit ridiculous considering you could get this information previously by just selecting All regions etc.

This is quite confusing. Why did they do this? Such restrictions don't make sense to me. (I'm a noob though so maybe I'm missing the "bigger picture")

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

I'd have to agree, the new layout is quite frustrating. Some bits I love, but access to information that I would regularly look at has now been hidden in the background and I find myself going back to the old interface quite regularly.

Tom

Thanks for posting tomED, how do you get the old interface back as a matter of fact? I just wonder what it will do for businesses who are hosting .ie domains and targetting specific regions and need those results to determine budgets and campaigns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

Thanks for posting tomED, how do you get the old interface back as a matter of fact? I just wonder what it will do for businesses who are hosting .ie domains and targetting specific regions and need those results to determine budgets and campaigns.

Up on top to the right of your account name (e.g. Tom@gmail.com) it says "Previous Interface".

I'm sure we'll get used to it over time!

Advertisement