Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tony cascarino's treble - today fm

Options
  • 24-04-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

anyone here take a punt on his tips?

what sort of a record has he?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I usually hear them and then forget, but I've a feeling he tends to be two from three at worst, so if you do a trixie you may well cover the bet most weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭JCos

Cascarino is a moron. Anyone ever read his column on timesonline?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭bullpost

JCos wrote: »

I believe Roy Keane is an avid reader.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,542 ✭✭✭kingshankly

JCos wrote: »
    couldnt agree more . following x pros football tips is a quick way to the poor house. the racing post has some good tipsters(excluding cascarino) particularly like dan childs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭raheny red

couldnt agree more . following x pros football tips is a quick way to the poor house. the racing post has some good tipsters(excluding cascarino) particularly like dan childs

Agreed, but on the weekends there's too much to choose from. Midweek you can get a nice bet or two from them. Though last night they did tip up Athletico Madird :D

• Advertisement

Here's the treble

Everton
    West Ham (!)
    Cardiff (v Ipswich!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

The racingpost urged everybody to fill their boots backing Liverpool on Tuesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

The racingpost urged everybody to fill their boots backing Liverpool on Tuesday night.

Long run is what counts. Plus i'd imagine they recommended Liverpool before the price plummetted.

Every man woman and child were tipping Liverpool Tuesday night , arsenal were poxed to get a draw 4 shots on target yielded 4 goals.

mike65 wrote: »
    Here's the treble

Everton
    West Ham (!)
    Cardiff (v Ipswich!)

Cardiff are shocking at the moment against a team with a new manager no thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Thought that the Post were purely reflecting what was happening in the markets for this match myself.....ie Pool being backed off the boards everywhere from 1st thing Monday morning...

Ref Cascarino - if you need to read his columns in order to try and make a few quid instead of your own judgement then it is time to give up......

Brgds
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Here's the treble

Everton
    West Ham (!)
    Cardiff (v Ipswich!)

close call there mikey:rolleyes:

Not mine fortunatly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭soundsham

Not mine fortunatly.
    i know

Cardiff are shocking at the moment against a team with a new manager no thanks
    cascarinos a clown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sure he wasn't suggesting teams to lay?

Even as he read it out it was clear he'd thrown Cardiff in for divilment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jason o Shea

Is this his treble for this weekend westham are not playing do

Dose any one know the treble for this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭docmartin

Dose any one know the treble for this weekend
    sunderland, birmingham and preston

• Advertisement

Thanks a mill what do you think is it do able

• Registered Users Posts: 3,806 ✭✭✭jacool

well after a winning treble last weekend, including 4/1 everton against man utd, he now has two winners going onto sunderland on sunday. hmm....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

Anyone catch today's one

Everton
    Bolton
    Man City

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭muletide

cheers mike

• Registered Users Posts: 11,308 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Pays a shade over 10/1 with VC but I'm not convinced to be honest. Think you could easily pick holes in at least two of those selections and I'm not quite convinced City are really an odds on shot (although this might be skewed by my being a suporter of the red side of Manchester).

Might do a trixie on the draws for small stakes and an interest. Three draws for a trixie would pay over 17/1 with two lowest priced draws paying over 9/5. Over 38/1 for the straight treble. All prices with Ladbrokes.

This weeks picks

Stoke
    Newcastle
    QPR

This weeks picks

Stoke - win
    Newcastle - lose
    QPR - win

Todays picks

Man Utd
    Stoke
    Blackburn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

When i read this first, I thought it said following X Pyros tips, wondering how you escaped the big ban stick! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭x PyRo

So did I just there, was wondering what I'd done to him in 2009. :D

Although that statement wouldn't be far wrong if it was about me. :pac:

Advertisement