Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spanish resources for LCA/JCSP

Options
  • 23-04-2009 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭

Hi there

I work in a school that up until now never had Spanish, but things are set to change for 2009/10 and we are introducing it as a second language subject.

Now the plan at the moment is to introduce it to LCA B]Leaving Cert applied[/B 5th years, and JCSPB]Junior Cert Schools Programme[/B 1st years (Our first year Special Needs class)

So basically, instead of the subject being called Spanish, it is going to take the title of Spanish Studies.

I have no experience of teaching this, but have, however been able to get a hold of the syllabus for the LCA course.

What I am looking for here is if anyone can name or recommend any resources for the LCA course, and also for the 1st Year SN class (Although these I'm not so worried about as they will not be following a syllabus as of yet.)

Many Thanks, I hope all of that makes sense, and any help appreciated

peanuthead

Advertisement