Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce Betting Final this weekend

Options
  • 23-04-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Any help advice or general comments on this upcoming event i was lucky enough to win my club venue (JJP Poker Club Navan ) and will take part in the final. I believe there wll be 200 plus players inolved. any thoughts on standrad of player attending

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

fiveeuros wrote: »
    Any help advice or general comments on this upcoming event i was lucky enough to win my club venue (JJP Poker Club Navan ) and will take part in the final. I believe there wll be 200 plus players inolved. any thoughts on standrad of player attending
    Well done on winning your league. My advice would be to swallow a bottle of brandy and play like a loony with any 2 cards up until the 2nd hand , Then sober up and play your normal game as from what i have seen from playing with you that you are very capable of winning it anyway. Goodluck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭fiveeuros

thanks Damo i suppose anyone can win it and thank god "good call" has not qualified...do you know any other players that have qualified

G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭DAMO72

fiveeuros wrote: »
    thanks Damo i suppose anyone can win it and thank god "good call" has not qualified...do you know any other players that have qualified

G
    There is a few very good players qualified for this, My money would be on Ciaran McGivern who qualified from JP's game in Molly's. I will be down there anyway so we can have a few beers and a bit of craic

Advertisement