If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One off last one TV - LG32LG5700 £379

Options
  • 23-04-2009 5:42pm
    Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭

Guys, apologies I have not been on much yesterday / today , damn meetings! be back up to date by tomorrow PM.

Anyway I have one spanking new LG 32LG5700 in stock, which is brand new boxed - was £449.95 - I'll let the 1st Boardie who offers £379 have it!

See details here: http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=LG-32LG57STARSTAR

But its a full HD 1080P, 50,000:1, 3 HDMI blah blah blah top end model - if i put it on display - I'll have to discount it anyway so a Boardie may as well have it at the discount brand new and boxed??

1st Boardie to post gets it!

Delivery countrywide £19.95

Collection from Dublin (Philips Shop) Free of charge and of course Collection from Belfast free of charge.

Thanks Boardies,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Lykke

John ,

I'll take it

Collect from Belfast

Thanks

Lykke

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks a million - could you PM me your Contact numbers and we will hold it in your name for 7 days.

Thanks again (nice TV BTW!)

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Lykke

PM sent via your regular email address

rgds

Lykke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Morning John

Missed this yesterday. Do you have another one at this price as I would be interested also. Tks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

E30, apologies for this - that was a one off - I'll keep a weather eye out for you though (I have the 32LH4000 coming in next Tuesday again with MPEG4 - I'll see if I can work you a price?)

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭E30i

Thanks for getting back so promptly John, I'll hold off until I hear from you, there is no great urgency on me here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭loopymum

I am also interested in a decent priced 32" or more size TV.

c

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.