Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone work for Capita in Dublin city centre?

Options
  • 23-04-2009 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

I have an interview to work as a sales representative in Capita, anyone tell me what the place is like? Are the targets easy to meet? People friendly etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Is it call centre sales or field sales? If it is call centre, people there are sound enough, there is a choice of shifts as well I think?(9-5 or 1-9), interview is easy enough, aptitude test which is easy followed by a 30 min interview with one of the team leaders....

You will start out on outbound sales though through a dialer which can be soul destroying......

If you need any more info let me know.

Brgds
    Johnny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭pinkfeather

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Is it call centre sales or field sales? If it is call centre, people there are sound enough, there is a choice of shifts as well I think?(9-5 or 1-9), interview is easy enough, aptitude test which is easy followed by a 30 min interview with one of the team leaders....

You will start out on outbound sales though through a dialer which can be soul destroying......

If you need any more info let me know.

Brgds
    Johnny

yeah i will be doing the 1-9 shifts if i get the job, have to have a group interview...what happens there? its called winback which i have to call previous customers and get them back on eirecom...as much information you have would be great, thanks Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Will PM you with info cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭pinkfeather

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Will PM you with info cheers

cheers for that hun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

I worked there for 8 months. Became Deputy Team Leader. Left the job after I got the required experience for my current job. If you want any information PM me. I pretty much know that place like the back of my hand.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I worked there for 2 and a half years. Was made deputy team leader and then team leader for 4 months before i left. The people there are great.

It can be soul destroying at times though !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 toldja

I have been invited for an IV at Capita Dub (1-9 shift). You were there and left? You still doing the same thing now? I really hate telesales and would rather do something else salesey, but not telesales! Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

I worked for Capita in Eircom - shyte experience and found the managers would lie through their teeth about bonuses , new contracts , etc.
    Goalposts changed constantly - would never work for Capita again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

Capita. Is that the company contracted in to manage the moving of Aviva jobs away from Ireland? 950 doors close, another opens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Yeah , Capita will be the outsource ' partner ' with Aviva , my understanding is that all those outsourced jobs will be in Belfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

Anyone have any experience working in IT with Capita? If so what is the atmosphere like? Long hours? Good working environment?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Hrududu wrote: »
    Anyone have any experience working in IT with Capita? If so what is the atmosphere like? Long hours? Good working environment?

Which Capita? They have a few offices and companies around Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

The one on Adelaide Road in Dublin 2.

Advertisement