Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 for Sale

Options
  • 23-04-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Hi. M4 clone for sale. 2 months old, skirmished 3-4 times. Includes one hi-cap mag, battery (8.4v) and charger. Pic below. The nut you pull downwards to extend the stock is missing, easily replaced. You can just yank it anyway works perfectly. (see pick)

Excellent condition otherwise, never caused any problems. Reason for sale is want a new gun. Chrono'd at the Warehouse last night. Firing between .88-.97 steady. Lovely gun.

Looking for €100.00. Pickup from Dublin (or Drogheda at weekends)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

offer E50

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

What brand is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

€50 is far too low dude. It's a nice gun and less than 2 months old.
    It's a "Commando" varient. It's basically a dboys style clone but not full steel. Same size, just a little lighter.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mani09

is the pistol for sale

No, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Dboys is a clone, so is it a Dboys M4A1?

Dboys is a clone, so is it a Dboys M4A1?

It is not a Dboys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Intrested but have a question - So the Carry handle is non removable by the looks of the pics,?? - whats the brand?. and is the body metal or Plastic-

Airsofty wrote: »
    Intrested but have a question - So the Carry handle is non removable by the looks of the pics,?? - whats the brand?. and is the body metal or Plastic-

Not removable, Casing around battery is plastic, plastic grip plastic stock. All major parts metal handle, trigger, main barrel part (area where hop-up is located)

BUMP.

Price Drop to €85 for collection.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

offer 70. can collect meath area...is it Jing gong brand?

Too low dude. It's two months old and only been used a few times. It's a "Commando m733" Exactly like a dboys but without the full metal body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Just to possibly help, I think AGM use the 'Commando' name on some of their AEGs.

Thanks man, It's a really nice gun, just a tad light. Feels good though, and great performer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭D-Boy

Im very interested where did you buy it?

D-Boy wrote: »
    Im very interested where did you buy it?

Off our very own whydave here on boards in his airsoft shop in Louth.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

Just wondering if you would take €50 which i think is a reasonable offer as it is a plastic clone and i will need to replace a part. To be honest if i was selling this i wouldnt ask for anything more unless it was a better make such as Tokyo marui.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

Can you fit a 9.6v battery in there without sawing or removing any parts??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭fasterkayote_

I 'd say 70 is the best offer here...realisticaly speaking you could get a CA sportsline brandnew with battery and charger for 100 quid. thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭Kevvv

I 'd say 70 is the best offer here...realisticaly speaking you could get a CA sportsline brandnew with battery and charger for 100 quid. thanks anyway.

Well if you could buy a brand new one for €100 then why would you pay €70 for a second hand one? :s

• Advertisement

Kevvv wrote: »
    Well if you could buy a brand new one for €100 then why would you pay €70 for a second hand one? :s

Because 70 euro is 30 euro cheaper then 100 euro, which excludes delivery as a matter of interest, now stop thread spoiling you jackass.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Just wondering if you would take €50 which i think is a reasonable offer as it is a plastic clone and i will need to replace a part. To be honest if i was selling this i wouldnt ask for anything more unless it was a better make such as Tokyo marui.
    Because 70 euro is 30 euro cheaper then 100 euro, which excludes delivery as a matter of interest, now stop thread spoiling you jackass.

Infractions/warnings handed out for the last few posts

Please keep a civil tongue in your head when posting
    And all off topic opinions to yourself ........

Can you fit a 9.6v battery in there without sawing or removing any parts??

Naw, wouldn't have thought so dude!

€85 is a very reasonable price I think, If I dont get a buyer before Thursday think I'll hold onto it as a backup gun or lend to a friend for a while.
    Thanks to any posters with a genuine interest though.

Is the Carry handle removable?
    Are the mags metal?
    Assume the gearbox is metal and not plastic? I always thought plastic gearboxes were solely used in cheap 150fps guns, until I noticed DE do budget AKs and M4s with plastic gearboxes that shoot at 320fps...

Thanks. :)

Gun fires consistantly at 310-325 fps. Metal gear box, handle cannot be removed. Mags are steel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

What Brand is it

cplmick wrote: »
    What Brand is it

It's a clone. "Commando M733" (Possibly AGM) Almost exact same body as a Tokyo Marui M4A1, but without the rails and removable handle. (Iv'e checked this against my other m4) Battery stored in the foregrip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

If it helps JG did a plastic body version of the M733 so maybe that's the brand of this one, they were pretty good it seems

Mods, remove this thread please. Gun chron'd last at warehouse hitting a max of 1.35 Joules :pac: Little dangerous to be selling I think.

Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement