Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accepting hdip offer, please help!

Options
  • 23-04-2009 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I got accepted into UCD to do the hdip in sept but i think I made a huge mistakes in accepting the offer.

First of all i have a 150 hours of teaching experience. My school verified this with a letter signed by the principal and stamped, giving the date from when i started till the date i finished teaching. Is this too vague or did the hours need to be done weekly?

Secondly I paid the 260 deposit through a cheque but i made it out to the PDEAC in galway and not UCD. Does the PDEAC send this on to the colleges or was that meant to be for ucd?

Please help!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 lena-bell

About the teaching practice hours. I was worried about that too so I sent back the query page that was included in the pack from them asking is what I sent enough and they got back to me really quickly saying that It was. I think you should put the query to them in writing.

Why did you pay with a cheque?? don't you mean bank giro? Wasn't the PGDE applications centre written on the top of the giro??

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭clartharlear

First of all i have a 150 hours of teaching experience. My school verified this with a letter signed by the principal and stamped, giving the date from when i started till the date i finished teaching. Is this too vague or did the hours need to be done weekly?
    A similar letter was fine for me, and I've just about completed this year's dip.

Advertisement