Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

running images 1 after another to make animation ?? how ??

Options
  • 22-04-2009 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

I've about 50 images i need to run one after another to make a small animation clip.

I've been trying to use Windows Movie maker, But it wont save the movie at the end. Says source files are not there, But I have them all in the same folder as the one i'm trying to save the movie in.

I've tryed it about 10 times starting form scratch but it still wont work.. anyone know why ?

or does anyone know a software that would do this for me ?

thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Flash, Photoshop, Image Ready, Fireworks and Paint Shop Pro's Animation Shop should all do that.

You could probably even do it with VDub which is free.
    There's probably even more free options too.

Do you want a GIF or a video file?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Video, It's for my g/f for college (Tomorrow)

I've got Photoshop ,,, But i've never done animation in photoshop.. I'll try look it up.

Photoshop wont work i think... Not in the time line i have lol.. I've have the extended version but I cant load all 50 images in !!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Does it have to be a movie though?

http://creativetechs.com/tipsblog/build-animated-gifs-in-photoshop/

That will tell you how to make the gifs in photshop.

cheers

I used a programs called "Pinnacle VideoSpin" worked great :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement