Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

experienced drummer available for cover band - donegal

Options
  • 22-04-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, im lisa, 22, from donegal. available for covers rock band! im an experienced drummer and have been playing with different bands over the past few years. ive also played in nashville, with american country also being a big influence to me. i have strong influences from rory gallagher, ac/dc, thin lizzy, the eagles and horslips to newer stuff like Kings of leon. im very open minded and please take me seriously (even though im a girl)! im available all week for rehearsals and any gigs and i have my own kit and transport! anyone interested, gimme a shout and a setlist! :)

lisa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irnmandan

hi are you still available? and what part of donegal are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 metallisa87

im from the inishowen area. im filling in with a few bands at the minute but nothing full time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 irnmandan

ah. i'm in killybegs a little to far to travel for a jam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 valu

Hello Lisa,

I just saw yr ad...it's from a year ago I know but if you're still around my band would like to hook up with you. We are looking for a good drummer, pref female (backing vocals an asset) AND we're based in Clonmany.

We write our original songs and looking to record an album soon.

If you're still about...call me for a chat, Pat on 086 3114920...

Bye.

Advertisement