Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wedding in greece

• 22-04-2009 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi..thinking about a wedding in greece, early stages yet but does anyone know the legal requirements for getting married there i.e. do we hafta be in the country a certain amount of days before the actual wedding..:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭lmimmfn

jenna4 wrote: »
    hi..thinking about a wedding in greece, early stages yet but does anyone know the legal requirements for getting married there i.e. do we hafta be in the country a certain amount of days before the actual wedding..:)
    You should get in touch with the department of foreign affairs and the catholic church( presuming youre both catholic ) in greece( main one is in Athens ). Youll most likely need Apolstol stamps, and 2 certificat de coutume.

We're getting married in Greece in September but my fiance is half greek so it makes the legal side a lot easier, i.e. no Apolstol stamps

Dunno about the number o days, all our stuff is processed and its turn up on the day, i doubt you'd need to be there a certain amount of days.

Ignoring idiots who comment "far right" because they don't even know what it means

Advertisement