If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KLD40W5500 Mpeg4 Version

Options
  • 22-04-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭

Hi John,

Looking for a price on one of these guys - can't seem to find them on the site.

If you can recommend anything of similar spec I may be interested but I'll be looking for 100hz refresh rate and Full HD minimum with a very good contrast ratio (current tv is very poor in this respect!).

Will mostly be used for digital SD TV, Xbox 360 & laptop.

Just read the thread about the guy looking for 46" version of sony where you offered a package with the pioneer speakers.

Any package available with BD player?

EDIT: Will be watching some analogue TV on this also so needs tuner in that regard.

Thanks

Keith
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭Invincible

Hi Keith,
    the Sony40W5500 is here ;879.95 .

It's here www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SONY-KDL40W5500 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭Keith186

Thanks Invincible.

I've just finished reading 32 pages of threads on this TV today so only getting to post back now...

Can you do any sort of offer with Sony BDS350?

If not don't worry.

If I order tomorrow (Thurs) when could you deliver it by, I'm just outside Dublin?
    K

Sorry for my impatience, but any word on this?

I can order today, just need to know situation re package with BD player and delivery time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

@Keith186,

If you need to contact richersounds in that timeframe, I'd suggest you phone them directly, details on the website, in JohnMc's sig or try contacting through Ashley in the Philips Shop, contact details in the "10% off" stickey at the top of the forum.

Ritz.

Thanks The Ritz,

I phoned and got through to Ursula.

Left a message with her and she said John would call.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks Ritzy / Guys,

a limited number of these coming onto stock on Tuesday however as they are so short they are still in-store only, but just drop us a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie if you need us to reserve one for you..

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

johnmc wrote: »
    Thanks Ritzy / Guys,

a limited number of these coming onto stock on Tuesday however as they are so short they are still in-store only, but just drop us a line to johnmc@richersounds.ie if you need us to reserve one for you..

ATB,

John Mc

Sent you an email John, hope you can hook a brother up;)

John & Co.,

Any word on these ones coming in on Tuesday?
    If so please let me know so I can organise time off work to collect.

Thanks
    Keith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BeeSee

this looks like a rather fetching tv. any idea when these would be in stock to be ordered for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 48 lollipop08

Yep
    i would like to get these too
    Sony 32W550 and 40" and 46"
    maybe we can organise a collection if Richer wont deliver?
    anybody interested?

• Advertisement

lollipop08 wrote: »
    Yep
    i would like to get these too
    Sony 32W550 and 40" and 46"
    maybe we can organise a collection if Richer wont deliver?
    anybody interested?

Count me out, I already got mine elsewhere as there was no reply to my emails or posts but I'd certainly recommend this tv, it's pretty class.

BeeSee - think you were asking in another post about full hd etc. This is the tv I was gonna recommend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 BeeSee

Keith186 wrote: »
    BeeSee - think you were asking in another post about full hd etc. This is the tv I was gonna recommend.

saw this just yday myself for the first time, looks very impressive alright. was comparing it to a LE40A786, last one left of it, just under 1100. salesman was saying the samsung was better, but dont know how much of that was him tryin to flog the last set, especially seeing as its the display model.

how much you get this for as a matter of interest, the sony that is. saw it for under 1200, taught wasnt too bad for brand spankin new

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

any update on this telly? Has it come back into stock yet?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.