Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munster V Leinster Tickets!

Options
  • 22-04-2009 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have someone offering 4 tickets to me for the semi-final in Croke Park. he lives in Essex, They are for the Davin Stand and he says that they are normal tickets and not e-tickets. Have the normal tickets been posted out yet, or am i been had?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭Pshan

I've ordered mine through TM and haven't received them yet but that's not to say they weren't posted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Mine are still listed as "not dispatched" on ticketmaster - if he says he has em in hand i'd be a bit wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

Yea, my Ticketmaster tickets are still down as "not yet dispatched" so I doubt they've been posted out yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Mine (bought on Easter Sunday) are listed as dispatched since yesterday, and should be received in the next 72 hours according to the ticketmaster site. I bought during the general sale and selected standard postal delivery at the time.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

I bought mine on Easter Sunday also in the general sale and selected standard post but mine are still down as "not yet been dispatched" Hope they send em out soon!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

I ordered mine in the general sale and I just checked the order page on TM recently and it says that they've been dispatched.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Tickets wont arrive in the post until next week I'd say.

Mine haven't arrived either, but they post in batches, so you never know

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ryanmatty

if he has got them via ticketmaster.co.uk then they could have sent them already as they would be sent from there uk headquaters. but id still be weary ask him to email you on a screen shot of the order page from ticketmaster to prove there real.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I've got some of my tickets today from TicketMaster. Many more to come :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bluedoor

yea,still waiting on mine too.i`d say your best bet is to get him to e mail you a picture of them,although i have heard of people in england having tickets in hand already,so a bit more investigation is needed i`d say

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Evertonia

OP here, yeah asked him to send pictures of tickets.
    Firstly he sent me pictures of Etickets (bearing in mind he said they were normal tickets), i pulled him up on that, then he sent me pic of 4 normal tickets, but i magnified them and seen that they were for different stand.
    So i think he tried to scam me, so i didn't pay him anything.

I'm now back to square one though after spending 2 days trying to find out if he was genuine!

Thanks for all your advice on this dilema.

P.S.
    Back looking for 2 tickets. If any of you guys have any spare would be very greatful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭seasam

OP you should let people know his details so nobody gets scamed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

I got mine in the post today.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭waster81

hi if this guy is on gumtree, im pretty sure its a scam, he offered me same thing, but like they say if its too good to be true it probably is, €400 for 4 tickets, just have quick look on ebay 1 ticket almost making that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

can you tell me how much the official / rrp price of these tickets are?

i have a possibility of getting 2 tickets next week but dont know the guy too well so dont want to pay over the odds or at least too much over the odds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭barnesd

PeakOutput wrote: »
    can you tell me how much the official / rrp price of these tickets are?

i have a possibility of getting 2 tickets next week but dont know the guy too well so dont want to pay over the odds or at least too much over the odds

It says it on the front of the ticket. 25 or 45.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MrSzyslak

Munster v Leinster now sold out.

Left it too late as was unsure being on Stephens day but really love to get two tickets now.

Anyone any thoughts where best to look.

I have try donedeal and adverts no joy so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

MrSzyslak wrote: »
    Munster v Leinster now sold out.

Left it too late as was unsure being on Stephens day but really love to get two tickets now.

Anyone any thoughts where best to look.

I have try donedeal and adverts no joy so far.

The match happened seven and a half years ago so tickets are like golddust.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

If I could go back i time I'd give you mine :pac::(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Little did I know when my tickets arrived to me that the ripples that we caused in The Stoop would turn into a tidal wave that we'd ride for the next 4 years. Great times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭MrSzyslak

The match happened seven and a half years ago so tickets are like golddust.

In that case has anyone got a time-machine an a ticket? I was single 7 years ago so only need one now.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

My first ever rugby match. I chose well!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Little did I know when my tickets arrived to me that the ripples that we caused in The Stoop would turn into a tidal wave that we'd ride for the next 4 years. Great times.

Ah The Stoop. Deals on pints and all the Leinster fans in one stand. We should have known then and there that the stars had aligned for us. :D

Advertisement