Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

breaking down my 1996 e36 m3 evo

Options
  • 22-04-2009 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

i messed up my engine and now its going to cost way to much to get it running again so im going to break it down and sell parts off it or i will sell the car as one part if someone is interested in it i will post photos of it later on,if anyone wants anything off it please let me know as it will be a pity for it not to live on in some ways as its a lovely car,
    just to let you know its a silver car with the sliver/light gray leather interior in it (sorry dont know the proper name for the color)
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement