Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do the stores purchase goods by the wholesale prices?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,
    I have very simple questions:

The stores, like selling kithcen accessories, or clothing, where do they purchase their goods? how can they find the wholesalers?

I heard they must hold a purchase licence to order to get the wholesale prices, is it ture?

thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 spiking

spiking wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have very simple questions:

The stores, like selling kithcen accessories, or clothing, where do they purchase their goods? how can they find the wholesalers?

I heard they must hold a purchase licence to order to get the wholesale prices, is it ture?

thanks,
    Anyone knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭fmcc

They go directly to a supplier or manufacturer and arrange a deal on prices with them.
    Go directly to a manufacturer and if they deem you not big enough to deal with or they may only deal with a distributor they will give yuo the dist details.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

If they are a store they have a physical prescence on the High Street or in a shopping centre.

They don't have to look for wholesalers - the wholesalers find them.

Advertisement