Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirtsurfing in Galway area

Options
  • 21-04-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

Anybody dirtsurfing in Galway area? Been riding dirtsurfer/kitewing combo for a while, mostly on Brandon Bay beach and Banna strand. Now itching to ride downhill and looking for dirtsurfing buddies. Anybody? :)

Is there a decent downhill track/place to ride in the vicinity?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

The only official track is in Co. Down www.surfindirt.co.uk

Other than that its just about picking a hill and hoping the ground isn't as hard as it looks.

I'm in the same boat in the Dublin area, two boarders looking for other but finding noone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 vit

Surfin Dirt is too far away... I was hoping to find a place I could easily reach any time. I'm planning to circle around the local hills anyway, hope I'll find something.

Are you riding ATBs or Dirtsurfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭jkl

ATB's at the moment (though mine's just been stolen), the bens and mamturks should be close to you, might be some good long runs on them.

Advertisement