Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mazda paint colour code

Options
  • 21-04-2009 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for the paint colour code for a 2004 Mazda 6. There are sites online giving detailed descriptions and diagrams of where I might find it, such as inside the drivers door and under the bonnet but I can't find it. All I can find is the tire pressure info inside the drivers door. Can anyone with a Mazda 6 or with any experience of Mazda 6s tell me where exactly I can find it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭beam99

Did u try ringing a main dealer with the reg or chassie, they can give it to u over the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

Nice one, I'll do that. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 sam79

Hey Topper, you wont find the paint code on the car, I can get it for you if you want to give me your reg? Regards...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭Topper Harley

I rang the dealer and got the code no problem. Thanks for the offer Sam.

Advertisement