Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to dind a doc in Tullamore!

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi can anyone recommend a good GP in the Tullamore area. A female doctor would be preferable. I'm new to the area so any suggestions would be great. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

http://www.irelands-directory.com/Offaly/Tullamore/Health%20Care/Doctors.html

Thats the full list, including some female doctors.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Vananna

I've been on that site thanks. I suppose what I really want is a recommendation. I had a great doctor down in Waterford and would like to have a doctor up here that I can feel as comfortable with. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Personally I have attended Dr Quinlan (male) before, and found him to be very good. I've also heard good things about his wife.

They run a very successful practice in Tullamore and they service a lot of the town. To be honest a doctor is someone you should feel comfortable with and Tullamore is wel serviced so my advice would be try a few and see which you prefer. There are enough that you don't need to feel compelled into attending any particular one.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Vananna

That's brilliant. Thanks a million. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Cycalogic

Dr Bartlett is fantastic I think. He's in Dr keanes surgery, but hes a gentleman. Female doctor there is Dr O'Kelly. Shes an aqquired taste. Personally, id rather die than let her treat me... Dr Dunne was there for a while too. She was nice also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gracie25

What ever you do don't go to Dr Quinlan (female) really rude no manner!! Makes you feel very uncomfortable. Not just me all my friend have similar feelings. Been seeing a doctor here (kidney) for 25 years and he's lovely but have had to see her once or twice when he wasn't available. bad idea!!!!

Advertisement