Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

needed more wordpress tips

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hello,

I'd like to know especially good (or maybe code that) wordpress tips or addons to make blog popular a bit faster. Maybe there is some addons or advices how to do that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 extokas

Beautyfull :D Nobody couldn't answer ???
    Ok, here is what i found: blog.host1plus.com/2009/tips-tricks-for-blogging-using-wordpress/

If someone want to share more information, please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 lydabryant

Nice link...
    Google more about wordpress and you can definitely find more tips.. :cool:

Yes i know that google can show me more, and showed of course. But this post was on my hosting service (www.host1plus.com) blog and i was very happy for that.

P.S this blog post was very clear and usefull, so why not share :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,405 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Best way to make your blog popular fast is write *really* good articles. Take a look at blog posts that are regularly hitting top of http://delicious.com/popular for examples of what works.

Thank you for link, now i got it how to find interesting websites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭kdaly100

wordpress.org itself has a lot of solid good information. Also investigate sensible use of plugins to make your site display more information, Good luck with your site.

All the best

Kieran
    <snip>

Advertisement