If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squeezebox duet

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Phil,

yep, no problem we can order this in for you - however if you are sharpish you may be able to snaffle one of the very last Philips SLA5520's which Ash in our sister shop is doing at just €35 for the last few (I think) give him a bell on 01.474.0788 or have a look at the thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055502036&page=20 alternativel we have the amazing new Teac WAP8500 coming in soon which again is way better than the Duet, but is a little more expensive at £299.95 - http://dspd.teac.de/index.php?id=3828&L=1 Touchscreen remote and multi room capability - we have yet to play with the Teac but from the initial pre launch specs it looks great. (see picture attached below)

Drop me a line if I can assist with any of the above,

Best regards,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

thanks for quick response - will have to do a bit more thinkin after lookin at Teac - have a teac hifi system as is!

By the way is there any delivery charge if pickin up in Philips store??

Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

johnmc wrote: »
    Phil,

yep, no problem we can order this in for you - however if you are sharpish you may be able to snaffle one of the very last Philips SLA5520's which Ash in our sister shop is doing at just €35 for the last few (I think) give him a bell on 01.474.0788 or have a look at the thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055502036&page=20 alternativel we have the amazing new Teac WAP8500 coming in soon which again is way better than the Duet, but is a little more expensive at £299.95 - http://dspd.teac.de/index.php?id=3828&L=1 Touchscreen remote and multi room capability - we have yet to play with the Teac but from the initial pre launch specs it looks great. (see picture attached below)

Drop me a line if I can assist with any of the above,

Best regards,

John Mc

would not mind getting one of them if there are any left..

Just drop Ash a bell in the Philips shop - 01.474.0788 and tell him I sent you!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

philten wrote: »
    thanks for quick response - will have to do a bit more thinkin after lookin at Teac - have a teac hifi system as is!

By the way is there any delivery charge if pickin up in Philips store??

Phil

Phil,

no we are happy to deliver FOC to The Philips Shop for collection (The Philips Hop will actually be stocking a limited range of Teac from May) and if you already have a Teac system, you will know what great and underrated kit it actually is!

drop me a line when the research is done!

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Just drop Ash a bell in the Philips shop - 01.474.0788 and tell him I sent you!

ATB,

John Mc

Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

Phil,

no we are happy to deliver FOC to The Philips Shop for collection (The Philips Hop will actually be stocking a limited range of Teac from May) and if you already have a Teac system, you will know what great and underrated kit it actually is!

drop me a line when the research is done!

ATB,

John Mc

Hi John,

after lot of research I have decided to go with the Squeezebox Duet. I will send a PM.
    thanks,
    Phil

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.