If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony KDL46W5500 can you get me one ?

Options
  • 21-04-2009 3:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭

Sony KDL46W5500

they are on richersounds.com

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Rom,

Thanks for the email - we are expecting the 46 5500 - however they have not arrived into the main UK warehouse yet - I'll keep you posted as soon as they become available,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,138 ✭✭✭rom

Samsung LE46A686 thats on rs.ie is that the one with the red edge or not ?

Basically I am looking for a really good 46" with a black bezel and great picture, sound can be crap as the tv will be silent. what are my options ?

you seem the best for delivery. friend under recommendation bought a 37" Sony from you lately. I have bought an onkyo 606 from you last year.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks a million for the kind words!

Yep the 686 has a red tinge on a black bezel - it's similiar to the 656 but the bezel is slightly slimmer and the red tinge is really turned down (no bad thing in my opinion!)

Just as well that the sound can be crap - as the audio quality on most large screen TV's with the possible exception of Philips and Panasonic at the moment is dire! (especially when compared with your 606!)

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Your listing the £1249.95 for the KDL46W5500

will you price match with this ? £1115 as on this site

http://www.microwarehouse.co.uk/catalogue/item/SONLCD60?awc=1971_1240325573_0870d35528f21ad6207d4d32098adac2

I will be using this in Cork. Will it have the right tuner for me ? do I need the
    KDL46W5500U
    or
    KDL46W5500E
    or
    what ?

can you get me one now or are these still in-store only ??

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.