Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dota!

Options
  • 21-04-2009 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

was wondering if theres any dota team here in ireland who needs member or a player to play with. would love to volunteer. Ive been here in ireland for a year now and missed playing real dota. Real means playing against people beside you.. having fun and all.. cheers

p.s theres a dota tourny this may 2nd in dublin.. are you guys planning to join?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ЯR

could you provide with some more info on the tournament?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Shoot-a

Hey silentscream

A few of my friends and I are probably entering the tourny. we're not amazing at dota but play it a lot for the craic! there's a good chance that we will be a man down. do you play on battlenet at all? we could have a game on there and see are we all cool with each other. take it easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SilentScream

Shoot-a wrote: »
    Hey silentscream

A few of my friends and I are probably entering the tourny. we're not amazing at dota but play it a lot for the craic! there's a good chance that we will be a man down. do you play on battlenet at all? we could have a game on there and see are we all cool with each other. take it easy!

Hey, Honestly i never tried playing battlenet but i usually play dota on lan gaems with friends but now im currently playing on Garena... if u have garena then you can add me. my username is Juninjutsu.

Me and my mates would love to play with u'z... anyways gudluck on the tourny see u der i guess... and il pm you if my battlenet works.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Shoot-a

cool,ill set up garena. btw do you usually play in 5 star?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 SilentScream

palyd der like twice.. againts the filo team der :P

wbu? just add me up in garena :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement