Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non - Alcholic Night in Dublin

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I was reading an article in the Saturday Times Magazine the other week (can't remember what week, but it was in the last month or so). And there was an article about a group that organise a clubbing night in dublin once a month where no alcohol is served. They had a website as well and as far as I remember it was on in the National Concert Hall on a Saturday but that could be wrong. A friend of mine has given up alcohol and she is off it nearly a year but is always looking for alternatives to the usual night out and when I told her about the night she was over joyed. But, the paper was thrown out and I can't seem to find any reference to it on google or anything.

If anyone at all knows anything about it, it would be a great help!

Thanks a million!

Comments

Advertisement