Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tplo surgery in ireland for dogs

Options
  • 20-04-2009 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hi I am interested to hear how people have got on with tplo surgery on their dogs here in Ireland- there's not much on the irish boards that I can find- mostly UK
    Our dog Samson is just 7 weeks now since his TPLO operation for a cruciate ligament injury and seems to be doing very well- we are starting to build up his exercise well now and were wondering if anyone has used hydotherapy?? We are in Antrim in northern ireland and had the surgery done at Greenmount- pleased to say we were pleased with the outcome and must say the nurses were very kind to let us visit Samson and putting our mind at ease after his operation
    http://www.vetclinic.ie/tplo-surgery...y-ireland.html
    look forward to any help smile.gif
    Jemma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Our dog goes to hydrotheraphy and have to say it has done wonders for her - the girl we use is in Dublin but if you want her number just send me a PM she may know someone up the North that also does it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jjjemma

that sounds good- I think there is a place up here in the North- if you felt it was useful for your dog after TPLO surgery, I will certaining look into it, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Irish-Lass

Its great for building up the muscle. as its a non-weight based there is no damage done and helps to keep the weight down as well which can be an issue when they are not active for a good few weeks.

Advertisement