Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE: kwa glock 17

Options
  • 20-04-2009 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

Have a kwa glock 17 in full working order, few months old but only has about 5-6 mags put through it. Is in great condition except for the front sight which fell off during a skirmish and could never be found, other then that you wont find a hicup wrong with this thing. It was also siloconed after each skirmish even if it wasnt fired.:)

Cant put up pics at the mo as the camera is busted but you can find all the pics of this gun on any good retailers sight.

Last time it was chronoed about 3 months ago it was shooting at just over 300 fps, I was told that was quite impressive for that gun so...

Asking price is 65 ovno.......

P.S, sorry dont have the box or the instructions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

300 fps.....you sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭heyjay14

Thats what it was about 3 months ago, I remember cause it was a good bit stronger then my aeg to my astonishment.......

Its proberly fallen since then, but if your interested i could get it checked again at a local shop in the next few days..

Is no1 interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

My kwa glock was shooting at 308fps/.2g bb during the summer so i'd say his was too.

Managed to get a camera so heres some pics of her, camera wasnt great though hence why there not great....:rolleyes:

DSCN0367.jpg

DSCN0368.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cpl_mick_1234

Offer 55 due to missing fore sight. what part of the country are you

cplmick wrote: »
    Offer 55 due to missing fore sight. what part of the country are you

Accepted, item sold unless sale falls through.

Im from Bray Co.Wicklow

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭arsebandit

If the sale falls through i will take this of ye?, i will be passing through Bray tomorrow morning and evening.Pm me if it falls through

Bandit

arsebandit wrote: »
    If the sale falls through i will take this of ye?, i will be passing through Bray tomorrow morning and evening.Pm me if it falls through

Bandit

No problem man, will let you know.....

• Advertisement

G17 collected Pleasure doing buisness with you HeyJay14.

Advertisement