If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

26 inch TV

Options
  • 20-04-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭

Hi John / Ash

I'm wondering if you guys could let me know what 26 inch TV's you guys have in stock?

Or, alternatively, what nice juicy offer's you's might have on them at present.

Unfortunately, this is a tv for the bedroom so the size has been limited to 26 inch I'm pretty certain. :(:(

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi SK1979,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

26" are like hens teeth at the moment:

Philips 26PFL3403 - EURO 339.99
    LG 26LG3000 - £299.95 - Limited stocks but should be back in on 28th April
    Samsung T240 - £299.95 Okay it's a 24" but what's 2 inches between friends? - It's very sexy though! http://www.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=SAMS-ST240

Stocks will free up next week (our UK Cousins are stock taking this week so no delivery until next week)

Drop me a line if we can assist with any of the above and just as a quick note please note that none of the above support MPEG4!

Thnaks again,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi SK1979

I have at least one 26PFL3403 in my stock room as of this afternoon + one on display so feel free to pop on into the shop and have a play about with it.

Cheers
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Thanks John / Ash

Been away for a couple of days. I'd be interested in taking you up on the Philips 26PFL3403 for €339.99 (does that include the Boardies 10% discount ;p). Either way, its a great price and if possible I'll call into the Philips shop tomorrow to purchase and pick it up?

Will I just ask for you Ash?

Many thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi SK1979

It's yours - I'll reserve it for you now. Just mention your Boards name .
    John has discounted it greater than 10% It's €399.99 in store, he's discounted it already for you - no harm in asking though!!

Please ask for Nicola when you call in and she will look after you.

Have a good one

Ash

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.