Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dynamic Grammar

Options
  • 20-04-2009 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

New project by Dynamic Grammar called "The grip tape" available soon for free download...

If you like boom bap hiphop with alot of scratchin and no corny rhymes then you should check out the new MySpace http://www.myspace.com/dynamicgrammar for gig info, live set videos and new music...

Its a new project and we're happy with the way its going, so it would be nice to know what the general public make of it,

Many thanks to those that check us out

Dynamic Grammar MySpace >> http://www.myspace.com/dynamicgrammar

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Cullo

dame, for an Irish group that ****s fresh ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Dynamic Grammar

cant seem to edit the first post to add this link but....Line after line - free download >>> http://www.mediafire.com/file/wtznkwmqdlj/Line%20after%20line.mp3

cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

Cullo is part of the group so I'd take his endorsement very seriously indeed. I have nothing more to add. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭CmX

Forgot to say, I like that first track yis have. Looking forward to hearing it live.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Nice sound! Your playing the Eamon Doran's gig aren't you? Thats gonna be some line up can't wait for it.

• Advertisement

yeah man, we playin dorans, hope you can make it...gonna be a whopper night...fairplay to cmx..
    @ cmx... we hav loads of tracks done and loads finished that just need to be recorded so will hav plenty more than this for the shows..

and dont forget for anyone going to The Sibin festival this sat, you can catch us on the Man o' War stage from 6 - 7...

hope to see yous there..

EP is nearly finished so thought id bump this...

will have some new tracks up soon too for anyone interested just finishing things off...

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

only listened to line after line,

beat is sick imo, really enjoyed the beat.

my only critique would be to lose the accents some as they are fairly strong imo. again some may say the opposite to you.

overall very nice work.

cheers goat thanks for the listen....there not much we can do bout the accents as thats just how we sound but the more you listen im sure you wont notice and only sticks out to you now cos its new to you...
    glad you like it all round tho and thanks for the listen man

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Da GOAT

thats very true, i prob wud not notice as much after most listens

• Advertisement

well there ye go then ;)

Advertisement