Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new aussie rules team in dublin starting

Options
  • 20-04-2009 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello All,

We will be starting a new Aussie rules team in Dublin over the summer and are looking for guys of all ages and backgrounds to join.

We will play in the local league.

It's a great chance for all of you that want to give it a try to start from scratch without any pressure! It is also a great way to meet new people and stay active!

We will be looking to start training at Phoenix park on saturday mornings once we have enough numbers, so please register your interest now!

Alright guys, get in touch now!

Cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Aelfric

Hi there. I played with the Midland Tigers a few seasons ago. Phoenix Park would be a lot more convenient for me. I'm in Navan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Aussierules

Great can you send me your email details? Whats your name too!

Cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 gerkoff

I've never played before but myself and the brother are looking for something to do during the rugby off season, what timeon saturdays? Not around tomorrow but could probably make next weekend...

Advertisement