Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Hungarian Vizsla owners

Options
  • 20-04-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

I'm a 21-year-old student studying graphic design. For my current project I'm designing a film title sequence for a five minute film about Hungarian vizslas, which is being made by a film student in my college.

If it's possible I'd like to get a few quick good-quality photos of your pet vizsla, if you have one. I would use photos from the internet but all our sources have to be primary ones. It would only take about 10-15 minutes and I'd really appreciate your time. Reply to this thread or PM me if you are living somewhere in Dublin and could spare just a few minutes for this, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Bump.... if you don't own a Hungarian vizsla, any idea on where to find one would also be great!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Magyar

Hi, I would be interested in viewing your film with the hungarian vizslas in it - did you finish the project? Any chance of seeing it?

Hungarian Vizsla owner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

This thread is 3 years old almost and the OP hasn't been in this particular forum since then. Perhaps they will PM you if they do happen to come back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement