Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online gambling in florida

Options
  • 20-04-2009 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,716 ✭✭✭

Last time i was in florida i remember going on paddy power poker..

i could deposit money, but once i clicked on to a table and hit sit down i got a message
    "you can not gamble in this jurisdiction"!

now for some reason, but i could be wrong I think boylesports poker worked...(over 18months ago).

so anyone know what works and what doesnt and why one would work and the other would not?I am heading back next week!!!

I am not just talking about poker too...very keen to hear about betfair and if it works?

😎

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I trhink Boylesports have moved to the ipoker network in the last 18 months, so this would preclude them from operating in the US, as ipoker do not operate there. I believe the main sites that work would bew:

Pokerstars
    Full Tilt
    Absolute/UltimateBet

I'm not sure of any others though, but I think most of the Euro based networks as well as Party do not operate over there now.

I have no real idea about betfair in general though. Maybe a google search might help? I'm sure someone will be along soon to answer here though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Cake Poker Network & Everleaf Gaming also allow US players.

Betfair does not.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Eurolinx(microgaming) allows US players.

Advertisement