Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" Samsung LCD TV HD ready

Options
  • 19-04-2009 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Looks like a good deal .. would make a nice large monitor or wall mount!

Via Pixmania - €469.00

32 inch (82 cm), HD ready, TNT HD, HDMI x3

"Samsung LCD TV perfectly balances style and technology to give you an
    unrivaled viewing experience, no matter what you choose to watch."

Bonus:

You can also get €7 off when you spend over €200 code ” PIXPROMOIE7 “

Total €462.00

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

That's £379.95 delivered from Richersounds which only works out over €430 at the current exchange rate which isn't as good as it has been

If you include delivery on the Pixmania price, it's €485

• Registered Users Posts: 28,127 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

xtravision are doing an lg at the moment for €399

http://www.xtravision.ie/home-entertainment/257392/lg-32-lcd.aspx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭happymondays

Cr8or wrote: »
    Looks like a good deal .. would make a nice large monitor or wall mount!

Via Pixmania - €469.00

32 inch (82 cm), HD ready, TNT HD, HDMI x3

"Samsung LCD TV perfectly balances style and technology to give you an
    unrivaled viewing experience, no matter what you choose to watch."

Bonus:

You can also get €7 off when you spend over €200 code ” PIXPROMOIE7 “

Total €462.00

this is not a bargain, it looks like an attempt at affiliate marketing to me, i.e you buy through the link above makes the OP a percentage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

this is not a bargain, it looks like an attempt at affiliate marketing to me, i.e you buy through the link above makes the OP a percentage.

A Quick check on the link (cr8or.com) shows it's just another site like TinyURL

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Kencollins

And it's from Pixmania. Russian Roulette with your hard earned cash! Google Pixmania TV problems and decide for yourself. From looking around, they have issues with sending tv's that get damaged, and they have NO after sales service. Buyer Beware.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,845 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Lads stay away from Pixmania.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Ive bought a 32" Samsung from Pixmania before.. and never had any problems (did have to switch the plug from Euro to UK but other than that - No probs)

Admittedly i never had to deal with their customer care and have heard very bad things about that side of things, but never had a bad experience with them or any of their products.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,845 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Ive bought a 32" Samsung from Pixmania before.. and never had any problems (did have to switch the plug from Euro to UK but other than that - No probs)

Admittedly i never had to deal with their customer care and have heard very bad things about that side of things, but never had a bad experience with them or any of their products.

If the telly came broken or not at all (in some cases)

You would be down your hard cash and a telly.

Pixmania have the worst customer service I have ever dealt with, the biggest favour I can do ye lads is implore ye not to buy off them.

Go with dabs or one of the irish sites, might be more expensive but an awful lot less hassle when things go títs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭mobby

Purchased a 32" Samsung from Pixmania, no problems with delivery etc, However it did go faulty after 18months but Pixmania offer a two year warranty on Samsung TVs so I contacted Samsung support who arranged to have it picked up at repaired FOC

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sandt

can anyone recommend a good reliable irish / uk site for a full HD 42" plasma/LCD?

dabs dont seem to have any tvs :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭POKERKING

tesco have an lg one for 399e aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

This is the best option for anything live this. Sending it back to the shop/store only added an extra layer which mean more time.
    mobby wrote: »
    Purchased a 32" Samsung from Pixmania, no problems with delivery etc, However it did go faulty after 18months but Pixmania offer a two year warranty on Samsung TVs so I contacted Samsung support who arranged to have it picked up at repaired FOC

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

sandt wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a good reliable irish / uk site for a full HD 42" plasma/LCD?

dabs dont seem to have any tvs :confused:

www.richersounds.ie - used them many a time and no problems. Pre and aftersales is second to none :)

Advertisement