Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

trade

Options
  • 19-04-2009 6:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

hi im looking to trade a dboys m4 cqb sd for any type of sniper

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 386 ✭✭Airsofty

Can I get some more details on the M4 please FPS age, any problems, Pics etc... A you looking for a Sniper only or cash...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

hey have you any pictures what condition is it in?id be interested swap depending on these factors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

no scope wrote: »
    hi im looking to trade a dboys m4 cqb sd for any type of sniper
    Would you have a crane-stock battery for sale? a spare you had maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭gunner_twotone

I can offer AWP Sniper...

Have you any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Can trade a black well l96 with scope and bipod for it, in perfect working order

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mani09

Would you sell it

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

would you be interested in a kwa mac11??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Hi. I'll trade a Well L96 with scope, bipod, speedloader, 2500 bb's, small amount of camo and magazine. I'll also give you a 7.2v 3800 mAh battery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭An Scuad Bás

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Hi. I'll trade a Well L96 with scope, bipod, speedloader, 2500 bb's, small amount of camo and magazine. I'll also give you a 7.2v 3800 mAh battery
    what kind of camo ya got?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭no scope

id be interested in your deal there doyler

anything wrong with the gun?

i might be able to get out to blanch on wednesday depending if my mate will giv me a lift will u pm me ur number nd ill let u knw wat the story is

what kind of camo ya got?

Sorry you misunderstood that. The camo is on the barrel and the scope. It's a small amount but effective. A marshall couldn't see me from about 10 feet away with it but i also had a ghillie on

no scope wrote: »
    id be interested in your deal there doyler

anything wrong with the gun?

i might be able to get out to blanch on wednesday depending if my mate will giv me a lift will u pm me ur number nd ill let u knw wat the story is

No scope hi. Sorry but would you be able to give me your number. I'm always a bit suspicious bout this cos of problems in the past. And no there is nothing wrong with it you can test it and all. :D

Advertisement