Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Information needed re: "Green

Options
  • 19-04-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi folks.

I wonder if anyone knows Irish/Uk manufacturer that has an interest in ecofriendly/green energy or any related area. It has to be any kind of manufacturer, but preferrably a consumer goods manufacturer.

If you don't know names, a guidance where to look at would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Jim Martin

These people should be able to help:

http://www.sei.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭Cheeble

Hi,

What do you mean by, "..an interest in..."?

I imagine if you telephoned any consumer goods company, anywhere and asked, "Are you interested in ecofriendly energy or any related area?" every single one of them would say yes, of course we are.

Can you be more specific?

Cheeble-eers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 ЯR

Any company that is focused on renewable energy and stuff like that

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

ЯR wrote: »
    Any company that is focused on renewable energy and stuff like that
    Could you be a little more specific? What is it exactly that you are looking for? And what is this thread supposed to be entitled?

djpbarry wrote: »
    Could you be a little more specific? What is it exactly that you are looking for? And what is this thread supposed to be entitled?

Any company that:

• Invests into renewable energy
    • Manufactures ecological consumer goods
    • Manufactures home appliances
    • Manufactures solar cells and other elements of what could be described under term "green technology"
    Thanks

• Advertisement

Any company that:

• Invests into renewable energy
    • Manufactures ecological consumer goods
    • Manufactures home appliances
    • Manufactures solar cells and other elements of what could be described under term "green technology"
    Why? Is this purely an information-gathering exercise for some sort of database or is this going to develop into a discussion at some point?

djpbarry wrote: »
    Why? Is this purely an information-gathering exercise for some sort of database or is this going to develop into a discussion at some point?
    Yes, this is an information gathering, but not for any kind of database or anything like that.

Yes, this is an information gathering, but not for any kind of database or anything like that.
    For what then? What is the aim in this?

I should probably clarify that I am requesting this information with my moderator hat on - I don't see how this thread is going to lead to any kind of relevant discussion. Unless you can demonstrate that it can and will, I'd be inclined to close it.

Advertisement